- Doctorate of Optometry from the distinguished Illinois College of Optometry
- Bachelors of Science degree in Visual Science, and Psychology from the University of North Dakota
- Servicing patients in the Burnsville area for the past 19 years
- Enhanced training in dealing with a wide variety of primary eye care cases affecting people of all ages
- Specializes in computer vision syndrome, and dry eyes
- Therapeutic Pharmaceutical Agent (TPA)
Dr. Paul Damlo is a firm believer in community involvement and volunteering. His mission trips in the past have taken him to the Republic of the Philippines providing eye care to underserved populations. Here in Burnsville he has been involved with many different activities. He has participated in the Gift of Site program, he is a marriage mentor for newly engaged couples at Hosanna Church, and he also is currently leading a group of middle school boys in a youth program.
Dr. Paul Damlo is excited to start his own practice here in Burnsville and looks forward to becoming an integral part of the community. Dr. Paul Damlo would like to let everyone know that our doors here at Affinity Eye Care are always open and we welcome everybody from the community to visit us.